Somethin' seems fishy now

WARNING, FULL ENGLISH POSTING


this morning, i have a feeling that this will be another good day. And indeed it become a great day, until something struck my mind.

The Japanese Club Officials (not せんぱい T_T) barged tom my class, and announced that all students who have affiliations with The Japanese Club should get outside, and do some stuff with them.

Turns out, they were just taking notes on The Japanese Club's member. And why this is important ? BECAUSE THIS IS THE TIME I GOT SO MAD I WOULD BETTER BE STUDYING AT YAPEM !! seems like he have some problem with my presence, or it's just one of his pranks.

Oh well, i just learn a lot about MySQL, and that cheers me up big time. Time to get off, pray maghrib, and settle down with my new Portable Photoshop CS4 :D

POSTED BY kejar
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.